Spring is about simple and that’s the décor path to take for this season. Simple touches throughout the home, through fragrance, flowers and other décor can last all season long.
Bringing in small touches that represent each holiday can make your home a fun and inviting place. Try these “spruce up for spring” tips to make your home feel like spring even in colder weather.
1. Out with the old and in with the new! New doesn’t have to mean brand new. Remove your heavy throws, rugs and pillows and bring out the thinner fabrics from last spring. Remove a few throw pillows; it will make your space feel more open and airy with less laying around.
2. Do some rearranging. Again, this tip involves using what you have, but in new ways. Move a chair or end table to a new spot in the room or remove it altogether to make more room in your home. It feels good to purge and make space again, making room for items you do want to add to your spring décor.
3. With your home or room now a clean slate, start thinking about the accessory items to switch out in favor of spring accents. Think floral, greenery and wicker instead of heavy leather.
4. When the spring holidays roll around, don’t forget to add those special touches you have that represent Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and Mother’s Day.
5. What’s the final finishing touch that always gets you thinking spring? Fragrance of course! Gold Canyon’s Spring Holiday line of candles has you covered for every holiday or just a spring scent to use all season. Each of the four candles is so giftable and fun—you can buy one of each and always have a gift on hand.
Candy Hearts (Purple)
A tempting Valentine treat that includes hints of sweet strawberry, fluffy marshmallow, red raspberry and creamy vanilla scents.
Jelly Beans (Pink)
Sweet and irresistibly delectable, the fruity blend of strawberry, peach and pineapple together with creamy vanilla creates the wonderful goodness of this springtime treat.
Marshmallow Confections (Yellow)
Like the fluffy marshmallow chicks that are the must-have Easter treat, this fragrance is creamy whips of fluffy marshmallow infused with delectable spun sugar, a splash of fruity orange and tangy lemon zest.
Spring Posies (Green)
A bushel of fresh florals, light fruits and sandalwood brings the gift of spring to life!