nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Types of Parties | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Types of Parties

There are several different types of Gold Canyon parties that you can host.

Traditional - This is where I would come to your house, do a demonstration, and then your guests would make their purchases.

Catalogue - If you cannot find the time to invite everyone over, you can do a catalogue party. I will provide catalogues, sample sets, and instructions. You pass them around, and collect orders. You still get the traditional benefits.

Online - These can be a bit trickier, but can work out well. You can invite everyone you know, near or far to attend, and I would give a short presentation. This can be complicated due to shipping, but we could work something out if you were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.