nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Format of a Party | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Format of a Party

How does a Gold Canyon Party go? How long does it last?

The presentation itself lasts about 20 minutes, and then however long it takes for ordering to be complete. I would love to be in and out in an hour so your guests can have a nice visit.

During the presentation I talk about the product, its history, let you sniff it, and light something so the guests can experience the scent. I will talk to you about candle care as well, as it is important to make your candles last.

If you think you can handle me coming to your home for an hour, and you getting free product, lets chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.