nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Strike it Gold with Gold Canyon Candles! | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Monday, January 4, 2010

Strike it Gold with Gold Canyon Candles!


Have you ever wanted to check out Gold Canyon Candles but weren't wanting to commit to having a party?


Well, now you can attend one of our Strike it Gold Meetings!  No obligations!  Go check out the product, and get some free items.  At the last meeting I went to, all guests were given a catalogue, a tealight and some hand silk.  


If you are in Saskatoon, please let me know if you are attending, so I can make sure to help you and answer any questions you may have.  If you aren't from Saskatoon, but plan to attend, please let me know so that I can arrange for another demonstrator to assist you.


Saskatoon Meeting - January 17 - Details to be posted


If you are in any of these cities and plan to attend, please let me know!  There are special gifts at these locations so they need to know how many will be there.  There are many US meetings as well, we can figure out the closest location to you!



Calgary – Monday, Jan 11th
Edmonton – Tuesday, Jan 12th
Regina – Wednesday, Jan 13th  
Ottawa – Thursday, Jan 14th
Barrie – Friday, Jan 15th




---
There will also be meetings in these locations, but there may not be representative from Head Office.  Again, please let me know if you will attend, so I can let the organizer know.



Jan (Date TBA) Peace River, AB
Jan 25th Dawson Creek, BC
Jan 28th Kingston, ON
Feb 1st Halifax/Dartmouth, NS
Feb 2nd Sussex, NB
Feb 3rd, St John’s, NFLD
Feb 4th, Summerside, PEI
Feb (Date TBA) Lloydminster, AB
Feb 8th , Winnipeg, MB
Feb 9th, Dauphin MB 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.