nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Review of Homeology | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review of Homeology

My favorite thing about the Homeology line is that they are not full of chemicals. With two cats around the house, they get into everything and lick the strangest things, so I like the fact that there are no poisons on the floors or counters that they lick. I love the fact that these cleaners smell great, due to the aromatherapy scents in them, so I do not have to open the windows and air my place out after cleaning.

Many demonstrators have posted a variety of ways to use these products beyond their original use, but because that is not their design, I will not advocate these, use at your own risk. I know for myself, when my cats are sick and leave presents on the carpet, I clean it up and then spray the All Purpose cleaner on it. I let it set for a few minutes and then wipe it up, and I don’t end up with a stain.

- Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.