nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== What is your favorite product? | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Monday, July 5, 2010

What is your favorite product?


Believe it or not, it isn’t the candles.  I love the Homeology products.  I will tell you right off the bat, I am not a cleaner.  Never have been, never will be.  Wish I was.  The Homeology products are our natural cleaners.  They smell wonderful – no opening your window afterwards to get rid of the chemical smell.  And now that I have two kitties running around my house, I don’t have to worry about what they may lick off the floor.  


http://www.goldcanyon.com/Inspire/Content/InspireEssentialOilsforNaturalCleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.