nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Celebrating 13 Years Today! | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebrating 13 Years Today!

This message was sent out to us consultants from Curt, the President of Gold Canyon Candles.

Celebrating 13 Years Today!

If you can imagine that 13 years ago today was my first day at Gold Canyon full time! Karen and I had been working in our kitchen for the previous two years trying to create the perfect candle and together we made the leap of faith to go for it full time. We had a brand new baby and a two-year-old and no income when I quit my job as a CPA. We don't know what we were thinking …new baby and no income …other than we knew we had a product that was better than anything else out there in the marketplace

Well, 13 years later we continue to have The World's Finest products, but more importantly we also have The World's Finest Demonstrators. You are amazing-we couldn't do it without each of you! In the words of our Co-Founder and my wonderful wife… thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'd love to hear about your favorite Gold Canyon memories.

----
Please post your favourite Gold Canyon products, scents, or anything else you want to share here. :)

And I appreciate your support, and I look forward to many more years working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.