Canada Safeway stores go pink and pledge to create a future without breast cancer
During the month of October, Canada Safeway stores across Canada will help the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation create a future without breast cancer.
Together with their employees and customers, Canada Safeway will pink up their stores in effort to raise funds for vital breast cancer research and education programs. Customers will be able to make a donation to the Foundation at any checkout during the month of October.
When visiting your local Canada Safeway, pay special attention to:
• Pink signage throughout the store highlighting the month’s campaign
• In-store flyers highlighting products specially marked with the Foundation’s logo, identifying supporting vendors
• In-store Think PinkTM day on October 23 featuring a fun activity developed by the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation that provides important information about breast health and breast cancer to Canada Safeway shoppers.
• More breast health information distributed throughout the entire store, including the pharmacy, in-store flyer and on the radio
• Signage at each checkout detailing the kinds of projects donations are supporting
With your support, Canada Safeway has raised over $6 million for breast cancer research and community projects since 2001.
To learn more about Canada Safeway, please visit http://www.safeway.ca