nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Want to be Paid to Travel | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Want to be Paid to Travel

Gold Canyon will pay for you to travel! Get to Manager Status with your business, and you will be flown to Arizona for training, all expenses paid!  I have gone, and the only thing I paid for was my food at the airport. 

Holidays – This year Gold Canyon is offering you a trip to Puerto Rico, and everyone can attain this!  You must do sales and recruiting to earn it. 

Presidents Invitation – Greece!  This is for those that are at Director level or higher.  This must be earned with sales and recruiting as well. These locations change every year, and Gold Canyon offers us a chance to earn bonus points for the trips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.