nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Gold Canyon Candles | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gold Canyon Candles

I joined Gold Canyon Candles in November 2008, after being with some other direct sales companies and not making too much progress. A year later, I’ve made manager, had an all expenses paid trip to Arizona for training, and even made a few dollars in the deal! You’ll see the odd post here in regards to my business, but I don’t want it to be just about it. You guys don’t want to read an advertisement.

But you can check out my website at http://mygc.com/skcandles ... I’m always looking for customers and new team members.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.