nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Lee Ann Womack: My Favorite Escape (from People Magazine | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lee Ann Womack: My Favorite Escape (from People Magazine

"The one place you can go where no one can get to you is the bathroom." Womack's nightly ritual also means unwinding with her favorite bubbles (Estée Lauder Beautiful bath gel), Gold Canyon candles and a little TV (there's a set near the tub) for the news and weather. "Even a quick bath relaxes me," she says. "But if I have time, I'll stay in and just keep refilling the hot water. It feels so good!"

Full Article here: http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20264202,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.