nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Dear Maven - Food Safety | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Maven - Food Safety


Dear Maven,

I see that many of the holders this season are shown with candy and food. What, if any, testing was done to ensure this is safe for my family?

So glad you’re thinking about your customers’ safety and cleanliness. Once again, we haven’t let you down. All of the holders shown are compliant with stringent industry standards set by ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) for food.

I know this seems like common sense, but you just gotta say it to some people, so we recommend hand washing (avoid the dishwasher—those things are so high-powered nowadays) using a mild soap and drying. You wouldn’t eat from it before washing it would you? I didn’t think so! Again, not to insult your intelligence, but our holders are not oven or microwave safe either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.