nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Team Recognition - July | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Team Recognition - July

I’d like to take a moment to recognize my team for their various accomplishments in July!

Top Sales
Angela (Saskatoon) – Over $1700!!
Amanda (Ohio)
Lynn (Regina)

Lynn is also new to the team in July, and was recruited by Angela. Welcome!
Angela hit her Quick Start 2 in regards to sales, and will earn 100 dollars of product free from Gold Canyon! She also made Quick Start for recruiting, and she will get even more free ($50) product!
I had issued a challenge to see who could sell the most pod warmers this month, and Angela won this as well with 79 pods sold! I will be sending her a gift for this accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.