nj3ZrRftyqbnHo9QXCwwww== Dear Maven - Chalkboard Doodles? | My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure

Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Maven - Chalkboard Doodles?


Hi Maven!

I just LOVE the new Summer catalog and the Look Book is fabulous! I have a couple of questions about the MyStyle - Chalkboard Doodles on page 73. Are those place cards just cut up pieces from the labels and what is wrapped around the base of the Changing Seasons Holder?

I really wish I could take credit for these cool ideas, but the truth is, I had to hang out with some of the creative gals in Marketing to get the answers to your questions. 

Good eye! Yes, those are MyStyle - Chalkboard Doodles that the design team actually cut into thirds and used as place cards in the Straight Votive Glass. I loved the idea as soon as I saw it! The base of the Changing Season’s Holder is actually another piece of the MyStyle - Chalkboard Doodle that was horizontally cut in half to creatively hide the feet of the holder. Oooooh! I see now … you almost forget those feet are there when you see this Look Book display.

There are so many ways to get crafty with MyStyle labels, but I want to see how you like to use them! Send us your crafty creations (via photo of course) and we may feature them in our next Candid Corner or right here in the most read column in the newsletter! J

We always want to hear from you. If you and your customers want to see a product developed or fragrances return, send them to us—we are always tracking your requests!
  
Crafty-in-training,
Maven
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top My Gold Canyon Candle Adventure. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.